UFC star Israel Adesanya's ex-girlfriend 'takes him to court'

Úvod Forums Performalita ARTISTIC MONEYFEST UFC star Israel Adesanya's ex-girlfriend 'takes him to court'

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    jeremystowers07

middleweight champion is reportedly facing a court battle after splitting with an ex-girlfriend who wants half of his earnings – and the ‘Last Stylebender’ has come out swinging on social media.<br>Adesanya, who recently reclaimed the middleweight title at UFC 287 by knocking out longtime rival Alex Pereira, 대만원룸 is making headlines in the fight world after apparently breaking up with his ex, Charlotte Powdrel<br>p>Last month the MMA superstar took to social media to slam an unnamed romantic partner in a scathing pos<br>p> <br /> ‘You don’t care about my life cause you’ve sold info about me, 대만원룸 so I don’t care about yours,’ he wr<br>’I don’t even hate; I just don’t care about you.

I’ve not been in love with you for 대만원룸 a while. In summary, I’m glad this happened. I wouldn’t change a f**king t<br>.’ Middleweight king Israel Adesanya (pictured with Charlotte Powdrell after winning a 2019 fight) is reportedly facing a court battle after splitting with an ex-girlfriend who wants half of his ea<br>gs The UFC world champion took to social media recently to slam an unnamed romantic partner in a scathin<br>stHe posted two more scornful attacks apparently also aimed at Powdr<br> ‘Me loading up receipts….

Y’all shoulda left me the f**k alone! I got time and I got lawye<br>ney.’Women’s ‘Standards ‘ are merely fairy tales they have after living in a nightmare.’ ‘LOL<br>en…’Adesanya also commented on footballer Achraf Hakimi’s divorce with his wife, which saw the Moroccan star register his wealth under his mother’s name to protect it from being taken i<br>split.’Very relatable,’ wrote Adesanya on In<br>ram. ‘Imagine being so f****n entitled that you think you deserve what a man has worked his whole<br>e for.’When you came into this life with nothing and 대만원룸 tried to leave with millions.

But like Achraf Hakimi, my assets are protected. I woulda taken half her s**t too, but I don’t want half of<br>HING.’ Fans speculated about what could have the furious reaction from Adesanya, who isn’t known for talking about his personal life on s<br>l media.However, UFC contender Sean O’Malley offered insight into the apparent details during an episode of his podcast, stating that Adesanya’s ex wanted half of the champ’s earnings despite not being being married to or having childr<br>ith him. Adesanya has warned that he has both ‘time’ and ‘lawyer money’ in a furious socia<br>dia post UFC contender Sean O’Malley spoke about the issue on his podcast, claiming that Adesanya’s ex wanting half of his wealth is <br>iculous”I’d seen Izzy tweet something and I was confused because I didn’t really know, but Izzy’s ex-girlfriend, they’re not married, right, wants half of his shit,’ O'<br>ey said.’I don’t know how their relationship was because I didn’t even know he had a girlfriend, but to want half of what he’s gone out there and done is absolutely r<br>ulous. ‘I mean, it’s hard to say who knows maybe if they were together for 15 years since the beginning and she didn’t work because she was constantly making him food, massages and at the gym doing all this stuff for him, then<br>ay yeah.’Definitely not half, no way in hell half, but maybe compensate a little bit …

I mean, dude, girls, you could be in love but the second it happens, them b****es<br> crazy.’

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: UFC star Israel Adesanya's ex-girlfriend 'takes him to court'
Your information: