Shane Warne ordered suit and two masseuses hours before his death

Úvod Forums Performalita ARTISTIC MONEYFEST Shane Warne ordered suit and two masseuses hours before his death

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    tristanj26

ordered a new tailored suit and two masseuses hours before he died of a sudden heart attack at a luxury villa in .<br>The 52-year-old was looking to buy a new outfit when he decided to order one through a tailor on the island 파타야풀빌라 of Koh Samui on Fri<br>Local police said Warne then went back to his villa at the Samujana resort before he ordered two Thai masseuses who gave him a massage in one of the ro<br>Warne had plans to head out for drinks later that night with four friends who were holidaying with him at the luxury res<br> Shane Warne ordered a new suit and two masseuses hours before he died of a suspected heart attack at a luxury villa in Thailand – as his final moments are revealed by devastated fri<br> Local police said Warne then went back to his villa at the Samujana resort before he ordered two Thai masseuses who gave him a massage in one of the r<br> Local police said Warne then went back to his villa at the Samujana resort before he ordered two Thai masseuses who gave him a massage in one of the rooms (stock im<br> But he was found unresponsive after suffering a suspected heart attack as he and his mates took an afternoon nap hours before they were meant to head <br>Paramedic Anuch Han-Iam, who was one of the first responders on the scene, said Warne’s friends were already performing CPR when they arrived at the vill<br>’They were trying to bring him back to life… they were desperate. I think one was crying

Share this article

Mr Han-Iam said there were no women in the room, nor was there ‘anything unusual that made [him] think they’d been partying’.  <br>’I did my best for him and gave all my energy. I’m so sorry that I couldn’t help h<br>The local police chief said Warne visited a tailor to have a suit made earlier on Friday and ordered two local masseuses to come to his villa.  <br>’He called the girl to massage. It was just massage. He didn’t die because of the massage. He wasn’t well,’ he s<br> Pictured: 파타야풀빌라 The body of Australian cricket player Shane Warne is transported from Koh Samui Hospital <br>uary A mortuary worker at Koh Samui Hospital. It’s understood Warne’s body will be taken to Surat Thani Hospital -650km south of Bangkok – for the<br>opsy A mortuary worker disinfects himself as he prepares to move Warne’s body, just two days after he tragically died while on a holiday with his mates in <br>landOne of Warne’s holiday companions, Sporting News chief executive Tom Hall, revealed the final moments of Warne including an unexpected gift and his last<br>l. Hall, who met Warne at a charity poker tournament 15 years ago, was one of the four friends who was with Warne during his final ho<br>  ‘I have dined with Shane in manyEmergency services arrived at the Koh Samui Hospital mortuary at about 8am Sunday local time (12pm AEDT) to transport the late 52-year-old, two days after he suffered a suspected heart attack while holidaying on the Thai island with fr<br>s. Warne’s family hoped to avoid a post-mortem in Thailand so his body could be flown back to Australia as soon as possi<br>  But on Sunday, the cricketing legend’s body was covered in a purple blanket and put into an ambulance to then board a car ferry destined for 파타야풀빌라 Surat Thani Hospital – 650km south of Bangkok – for the au<br>y.   Department of Foreign Affairs officials were on board the ferry with Warne’s friends and Australian ambassador All<br>cKinnon.Thai police said the body must be examined to find the cause of death and a report will then be sent to the Australian embassy i<br>ngkok. ‘I am waiting for the autopsy report. If there is nothing suspicious, then the case is closed,’ Thai police lieutenant-colonel Chatchawin Nakmusik said <br>aturday. Warne, 52, died of a suspected heart attack at the luxury Samujana Villas resort on the Thai island of Koh Samui on Fr<br> evening Warne had been reportedly suffering chest pains and was having trouble with his asthma before travelling<br>Thailand His remains will be taken to Surat Thani Hospital (pictured) – 650km south of Bangkok – for<br> autopsy Thai authorities are preparing to conduct an autopsy on the body of Australian cricket superstar Shane Warne (Pictured: Surat Tha<br>ospital)Warne’s family told authorities he was suffering health problems before travelling, including troubles with his asthma and <br>t pains.He’d also completed a 14-day ‘extreme’ liquid diet in an attempt to slim down in the days before <br>death. Just five days ago, Warne shared an old picture of himself without a shirt to Instagram, revealing he was working hard to get ba<br>n shape.’Operation shred has started (10 days in) & the goal by July is to get back to this shape from a few years ago ! Let’s go<br>e wrote. Shane Warne completed a 14-day ‘extreme’ liquid diet in an attempt to slim down to his former best before he trag<br>ly died Just five days ago, Warne shared an old picture of himself without a shirt to Instagram, revealing he was working hard to get b<br>in shapeWarne’s long-time manager James Erskine revealed on Sunday that Warne took to drastic measures to trim down, including partaking in liquid<br>y diets.At the time of his death, he’d recently finished an extreme and ‘ridiculous’ cleanse in which he only had fluids for about 14 days, Erski<br>evealed.’It was a bit all or nothing. It was either white buns with butter and lasagne stuffed in the middle, or he would be having black and green juice<br>he said.’He obviously smoked most of his life [but] I don’t know, I think it was just a massive heart attack. That’s what I think’s ha<br>ed.’   Tributes are left as people pay their respects at a statue of Shane Warne outside the Melbourne Cr<br>t Ground Thai immigration police were seen at the ferry pier where Shane Warne’s body was transferred off Koh Samui and onto <br>mainlandThai officials agreed Warne’s death was not suspicious, and noted no alcohol or cigarettes were found inside the l<br>y villa.Thai police revealed on Saturday that they found his room splattered with bloodstains from the prolonged CPR but ruled ou<br>ul play.Two pools of blood were found on the carpet at the foot of Warne’s bed as well as three blood-stained towels, and one pillow, with blood stains also on t<br>attress.Ambulance crews also reported a pool of vomit<br>the bed.Australian government officials have now met with Warne’s friends in Koh Samui to discuss bringing his body home t<br>lbourne. Tributes to Warne are seen outside the Melbourne Cr<br>t Ground Warne’s final Instagram post from Koh Samui’s Samujana Villa, Thailand. The cricketing legend was on a break with <br> friends

data-track-module=”am-external-links^external-links”>
    Read more:

DM.later(‘bundle’, function()
    DM.has(‘external-source-links’, ‘externalLinkTracker’);
    );

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Shane Warne ordered suit and two masseuses hours before his death
Your information: