Elon Musk and girlfriend Grimes pose with their toddler son X Æ A-XII

Úvod Forums Performalita ARTISTIC MONEYFEST Elon Musk and girlfriend Grimes pose with their toddler son X Æ A-XII

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    renacasey293

Elon Musk gave fans a rare glimpse of his family life on Monday, when he shared a snap of himself posing with girlfriend Grimes and their 10-month-old son X Æ A-XII.<br>In the image, shared on Twitter, the SpaceX and Tesla CEO, 49, was seen holding his adorable offspring as the toddler appeared fixated with a colourful bunch of flowers.<br>Billionaire entrepreneur Elon stood beside his musician girlfriend Grimes, 32, who donned cat eye sunglasses as she looked on adoringly at the father-son interaction.<br> Family: Elon Musk gave fans a rare glimpse of his family life on Monday, when he shared a snap of himself posing with girlfriend Grimes and their 10-month-old son X Æ A-XII<br>Wearing her blonde locks in long beachy waves with a floral headpiece, the Canadian star looked relaxed and happy as she enjoyed her day in the sunshine.<br>Captioning the image, Elon further fuelled talk of his recently announced plans to rename a Texas town, when he simply wrote: ‘Starbase, Texas.'<br> RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article
    18k shares

According to the Houston Chronicle, his Space Exploration Technologies Corp. has hatched plans to build his deep space rocket in Boca Chica, on Texas’ Gulf Coast.<br>Last Tuesday, Elon tweeted: ‘Creating the city of Starbase, 台湾 家賃 Texas. From thence to Mars, And hence the Stars.<br>> ‘The Second Last Kingdom’: Last month, the billionaire warmed his fans’ hearts by tweeting a rare snap of his toddler offsprin<b and shared that his newest son’s name is verbally said: ‘X Ash A Twelve.<br>>He dished that Grimes ‘came up with the name’ except for ‘A-12’ which was ‘my contribution’ and 台湾 家賃 was inspired by Lockheed’s aircraft ‘Archangel-12, the precursor to the SR-71, coolest plane ever. It’s true.'<br>p>Elon confided: ‘It’s actually, 台湾 家賃 I think it’s better being older and having a kid. I appreciate it more. Yeah, ’cause babies are awesom<br>/p> Mother and child: He dished that Grimes ‘came up with the name’ except for ‘A-12’ which was ‘my contribution’ and was inspired by Lockheed’s aircraft ‘Archangel-<br>/p>

data-track-module=”am-external-links^external-links”>
    Read more:

DM.later(‘bundle’, function()
    DM.has(‘external-source-links’, ‘externalLinkTracker’);
    );

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Elon Musk and girlfriend Grimes pose with their toddler son X Æ A-XII
Your information: