Billie Eilish cuts a casual figure in a black and red tracksuit

Úvod Forums Performalita ARTISTIC MONEYFEST Billie Eilish cuts a casual figure in a black and red tracksuit

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    mattie96s890310

cut a casual figure in a tracksuit for the Standard Hotel afterparty on Monday night.<br>The singer, 21, changed into the low-key ensemble after sporting a dressy black corset ensemble for the . <br>Billie’s tracksuit consisted of a large black jacket and trousers, which she wore with a New York Knicks sports top.<br>The beauty also donned a matching blue and red New York Knicks cap and hoop earrings for the event.<br>She opted for a pair of white trainers and accessorised with a number of rings.  <br> Casual: Billie Eilish cut a casual figure in a tracksuit with a sports top as she arrived at the Standard Hotel afterparty after dressing up in a black corset frock for 남성 데일리룩 the Met Gala on Mond<br>p> Goth glam: Earlier, Billie looked dark and edgy for her Met Gala appearance alongside brother and collaborator Finneas<br>p> Happy to see her: She was hugged by a similarly dressed pal as she was pictured le – was dressed in a sleeveless black Simone Rocha creat<br>The singer-songwriter’s look featured a waist-cinching corset and coordinating opera glo<br>Her hair was dyed jet black and styled in a center part and a long, 남성 데일리룩 thick braid set over one sho<br>r.For his part, Finneas, 25, went more casual in a textured brown trench coat that he tied at the <br>t.Billie’s look was made up of a see-through material embellished with a floral d<br>n.Her custom look was elevated with a beaded black band around her trim midsection and was joined with thigh-high pant<br>e.Eilish walked the carpet in a pair of towering, textured, open-toe platform heels that flashed her black ped<br>e. Stepping out in style: Billie’s tracksuit consisted of a large black jacket and trousers, which she wore with a New York Knicks spor<br>op Looking good: She opted for a pair of white and red trainers and accessorised with a number of<br>gs Strut: Billie was all smiles as she made her way into the afterparty in New York in her casual ense<br>  Party: Billie took a moment as she looked around during the party while she mingled with other gu<br>  Hanging out: She was later seen mingling and posing at the event, grinning from ear to ear as she greete<br>ls Pose: The singer looked cool as she posed for photos at the event, putting her hands by her hand and pou<br>  Supportive: Her pal threw her arm around her as they later exited the<br>ue Sport themed: She looked great in a sporty baseball cap as she was pictured heading<br> The recording artist’s sultry and gothic glam look flashed her toned legs with its 360-degree lacy <br>t.She accessorized with dangling drop earrings that matched the multiple rings worn over her g<br>s.Speaking to Vogue on Monday night, the hitmaker said about Rocha she said, ‘She does not custom make anything, and I was just like, [bats eyes] “Ple<br>”‘And she added, ‘Any time I get invited [to the Met Gala], it’s such an honor.

I have a great time. I go in there and 남성 데일리룩 I have good stories afterwards, I’ll sa<br>at.’The 2023 Met Gala returned to the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City on Monday evening, with everyone from Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton attending the annual fundraisin<br>ent.Since 1948 stars have ascended the majestic staircase into a very exclusive party where no selfies are <br>wed.In keeping with tradition, the event was held on the first Monday of May.

It was scheduled to begin at 6:30PM EST on May <br>023.Fans could watch the event unfold in real-time via a livestream o<br>gue. Designer look: The 21-year-old pop music sensation was dressed in a sleeveless black Simone Rocha <br>tion Wow! The singer-songwriter’s look featured a waist-cinching corset and coordinating oper<br>oves Detail: Her hair was dyed jet black and styled in a centre part and a long, thick braid set over one <br>lder Incredible look: The beauty looked typically striking with her piercing light blue eyes traced in heavy bla<br>inerThis year, the ball’s theme was Karl Lagerfeld: A Line of Beauty.

The late German designer was Chanel’s long-time creative director. He passed at age 85 <br>019.His beloved cat, Choupette, was even been invited to the fest<br>ies.The decision to honor Karl has sparked controversy given the many offensive remarks he has made over the years, from slamming the #MeToo movement to opposing same-sex m<br>age.’I’m against it for a very simple reason: In the 60s they all said we had the right to the difference.

And now, suddenly, they want a bourgeois life,’ he told Vice of same-sex m<br>age. ‘It’s difficult to imagine—one of the papas at work and the other at home with the baby. How would that be for the baby? I don’t know. I see more lesbians married with babies than I see boys married wit<br>bies. Mysterious: Since 1948 stars have ascended the majestic staircase into a very exclusive party where no selfies ar<br>lowed’And I also believe more in the relationship between mother and child than in that between father an<br>ild.’While he ultimately showed his support for same-sex marriage at his spring 2013 Chanel haute couture show, he still said he was ‘less keen’ on same-sex couples adopting children, accordi<br>o AP.Along with the Vogue editor-in-chief, Anna Wintour, who runs and hosts the annual event, the 2023 MET Gala will also be co-hosted by Penelope Cruz, Dua Lipa, Michaela Coel and also Roger<br>erer.While the show may be known for its glitzy and over-the-top red carpet — with details of what occurs inside often remaining mysterious — at its heart, it is a fundraising event for the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costu<br>nstitute.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Billie Eilish cuts a casual figure in a black and red tracksuit
Your information: